Place of origin
Shipping is not included in cost, please contact us directly for shipping details
Nowadays, 375 million ink cartridges are used every year, and end up thrown out. This is 11 cartridges every second, or one million every day. In turn, the plastics that are used to make the cartridge case take up to between 450 to 1,000 years to decompose, and toner cartridges are classified as “potentially carcinogenic.” So, next time you buy a new cartridge, think about how you are buying something that will weigh 3.5 pounds in solid waste.
This amount of waste can be simply reduced by reusing and recycling cartridges, such as PARDUS Remanufactured cartridges. This eco-friendly solution has far fewer environmental implications. How?
When you buy PARDUS cartridges, you conserve resources such as rubber, plastic, steel and aluminum.
PARDUS cartridges are made by recycling previously discarded cartridges. These original cartridges are then refilled with ink to create a virtually new cartridge, which will give you great results at a portion of the cost to the environment. Recycling cartridges helps to “conserve energy and natural resources” Fact is, 97% of cartridge parts can be recycled, making it a great solution, leaving only 3% of waste.
By choosing PARDUS, you are making a tremendous positive impact by upcycling plastic waste.
Do your part now in reducing plastic waste by choosing remanufactured cartridges and refusing to add any more pollution to our beloved Earth. Isn’t it great to have another way to give back and help the environment?
Because we deeply care about the planet, let’s create a gift that gives back to nature! We are thrilled to share that we are partnering with One Tree Planted. For every box of toner purchased, one tree is planted and you will be supporting global reforestation efforts!
Trees clean our air and water, create habitats for biodiversity, contribute to our health and wellbeing, and create jobs for social impact.
PARDUS Remanufactured Cartridges is an Earth-Friendly Choice. Let’s make a positive change for our planet!
Eco-friendly printer cartridges
PARDUS Remanufactured inkjet and toner cartridges are manufactured to ISO-9001 original specifications and are backed by a full 100% satisfaction guarantee.