Designed to manufacture self-opening square-bottom bags with twisted paper handles in a fully automated process, which is enabled by an Automatic Sheet Feeder and Twisted Paper Handle Making & Attaching Unit. Optional features, such as J-Cut Unit, Turn-top Device, Cardboard Device also available.
Automatic Sheet Feeder Unit Handle Patch Making Unit Handle Patch Attaching Unit Tube Forming Unit
Tube Feeding Unit Bottom-Forming Unit Delivery Unit
Tube length Bag width Bottom width
Top folding height
Tube length Bag width Bottom width
280 540mm 210 350mm 60 160mm
280 600mm 150 350mm 60 160mm
Handle-Centre Distance (Bag width + Bottom Width) shall be in-between 285 to 510 mm.
SHEET SIZE & WEIGHT
Sheet width: Sheet length :
Sheet width: Sheet length
Sheet basis weight:
HANDLE & HANDLE PATCH
Patch Cutting Length:
Patch Paper Weight: Patch Paper Roll Dia.: Patch Paper Roll Stand: Patch Paper Roll ID.:
Handle Height: Material of Handle:
MACHINE (Mechanical) SPEED
80 - 120 g/m2
Acetic Acid Vinyl Glue
50mm (Fixed) Patch Paper of 100mm is split into 2 lines)
100 120 g/m2
76mm Dia. (Core Inside Dia.)
170mm including 50mm Patch Width
Twisted Paper Rope or
Twisted PP Rope (should have adequate rigidity)
Max. 70 bags/min. for bags with handle
NOTE: Speed depends on paper quality, basis weight, print accuracy, bag formation including bag sizes, applications, etc.
MACHINE COMPONENTS & CONSTRUCTION AUTOMATIC FEEDER
- Designed for stacking Max. ream of 5,000 paper sheets (Max. 120gsm basis weight)
- Feeding section has been developed for also utilising laminated or coated paper. When paper is coated with PP, the overlapping width of the tube and that of the bottom should not be coated for proper and firm pasting.
- Paper sheets are fed one by one by the usage of automated vacuum (suction) - cups.
- Equipped with the double-fed detector.
- The Handle Making Unit incorporates two paper roll stands.
- The loop-shape for twisted handles are formed by a privileged sliding rail
- Easy de-coupling from the mainline in order to produce bags without handles.
HANDLE PATCH ATTACHING UNIT
- By the utilisation of a rotating finger gripping mechanism, handles are attached to the paper sheet.
- Paper Sheet creased, folded, longitudinally pasted and pressed in order to form the tube with the gusset on the sides. The folding and creasing are performed by guide plates.
- Designed to avoid tube jamming.
- Provision for easy size change.
TUBE FEEDING UNIT
- Longitudinal glue is completely penetrated on the side seam portion of the bag by a pressing device.
BOTTOM FORMING UNIT
- Bottom Opening Section includes a vacuum cup and vacuum holes on the sides for gripping the bag bottom. Two side fingers, each oriented by two cams (one for horizontal, one for vertical movement) also grab the bottom on sides in order to enable precise bottom forming.
- Vacuum holes, centre finger, middle gripper jaws and side fingers on the main drum grip the counter bottom flap for proper bottom forming.
- Bottom Glue Tank can be dismantled easily out of the main body for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- Continuous agitation of bottom glue provided to avoid glue from drying.
- Equipped with a digital bag counter. The display screen, incorporated with buttons, allows inputting the desired number of bags to be stacked together. (up to max.50 bags)
Silver for Mechanical part including covers Ivory for Electrical enclosures
380VAC 50Hz 3Ph 3 Wires for motor (Supplied by customer) 220VAC 50Hz 1Ph for control (Stepped down at local control panel)
Electric wiring Control box Standard parts 15kW Inverter Motor Size parts for 1 size